What You'll Need
- 250g pack Salt & Pepper Love Potatoes
- ¼ cup frozen peas
- ½ cup frozen corn
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- ½ small brown onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup cheese, grated
- ¾ cup self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
What to Do
- Place potatoes in a bowl and mash with a fork. Stir through peas, corn, zucchini, onion and cheese – or any veggies that need using up from your fridge!
- Stir in flour to coat all of the vegetables. Stir through eggs and milk to form a thick batter.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat. Scoop ¼ cup mixture into the pan. Repeat with remaining mixture ensuring the patties are 1-inch apart.
- Cook for 2 minutes until bubbles start to form on top of the patties then flip and cook for another minute. Remove from heat and repeat until all patties are cooked.