What You'll Need
- 2 x packs Salt & Pepper Love Potatoes
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ground coriander (optional)
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Sweet chilli sauce
- Sour cream
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Combine spices in a small bowl.
- Cut the Love Potatoes into wedges and place on a large baking tray. Sprinkle the spices over the potatoes and drizzle with oil, use your hands carefully toss the chips to coat in seasoning.
- Once coated, spread the chips out over the tray so they aren’t touching. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden and crunchy on the outside.
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce and sour cream.