What You'll Need
- 1 x 250g pack Salt & Pepper Love Potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 rashers bacon, diced
- 1 large avocado
- Juice of ¼ lime
- Salt and pepper
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- Fresh coriander
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Slice the love potatoes into wedges and spread on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle potatoes with olive oil and cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Heat a medium fry pan to a high heat and then add in the diced bacon. Cook for 2-3 minutes until crispy. Remove from pan place onto a paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Remove the skin and stone from the avocado and mash with a fork in a small bowl. Stir in lime juice, salt and pepper to taste.
- When the potatoes are cooked, serve them on a large plate topped with avocado, bacon, cherry tomato halves and fresh coriander.